Formation.png.jpg

Poession.png.jpg

Record Breakers.png.jpg

Results update.png.jpg

Results.png.jpg

Table update 2.png.jpg

team stats.png.jpg

[설명]

Developed with Spurs and went unbeaten for 20 games (sorry no screenshots) i then decided i wanted to bring my beloved Bolton back up the leagues so started a new save and it''s going just as strong with them i have not lost a game as of yet {23 Games played i did lose on penalty's away to league one crewe in carabao cup)

All Bolton stats can be seen in the screenshots

Dominating possession both home and away and producing some beautiful pass and move goals i have kept a number of clean sheets and we are scoring goals to. i leave team talks and shouts to my assistant manager and i do not use opposition instructions

no Holiday mode used so it needs to be tested more and i will update as i go on as i am not a fan of holiday testing.

Always train players in the roles and as always try to buy players best suited to the roles, and as always try to let the tactic get familiar before Judging it

if anyone has a good set piece routines that will only add to your goals as i am not getting many goals via set pieces

Any questions please ask and give it a go and let me know how you go on

Spurs와 함께 개발하여 20 경기 동안 무패를 기록했습니다 (스크린 샷 없음) 저는 사랑하는 볼튼을 리그에 다시 데려오고 싶었 기 때문에 새로운 세이브를 시작했고 그들과 함께 강해졌습니다. 아직로서 {23 개 게임 잃을 페널티했다) carabao 컵에 리그 한 크루에 거리의 연주

모든 볼튼의 통계 스크린 샷에서 볼 수있는

난 숫자의를 유지 한 아름다운 패스와 이동 목표를 멀리 소유 집 모두를 잡으며 생산 깨끗한 시트와 우리는 목표를 채점하고 있습니다. 나는 팀의 말과 함성을 내 대리에게 맡기고 나는

휴일 모드를 사용 하지 않는 반대 지시를 사용하지 않으므로 더 많은 테스트가 필요하며 나는 휴일 테스트의 팬이 아니기 때문에 계속 업데이트 할 것입니다.

항상 역할에 대해 플레이어를 훈련시키고 항상 역할에 가장 적합한 플레이어를 사도록 노력하고,

내가있는 것처럼 목표에 추가 할 좋은 세트 피스 루틴이있는 사람이 있는지 판단하기 전에 항상 전술에 익숙해 지도록 하십시오. 세트 피스를 통해 많은 골을 얻지 못합니다.

질문이 있으면 물어보고 어떻게 진행하는지 알려주십시오.

댓글 0

권한이 없습니다. 로그인

신고

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 신고 하시겠습니까?

삭제

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 삭제하시겠습니까?

분류 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
공지사항 전술 이론과 팁 4 백태클 7722 8
공지사항 전술자유/자료 게시판 공지사항 백태클 1076 5