즐겨찾기 설정

Transfers & Data Update (by pr0 &FMTU) / 15.6.2018

FM18 Transfers & Data Update Pack 3.1 (by pr0 & FMTU) / 15.6.2018 / DOWNLOAD LINK

This update contains 25.897 changes until the 15th of June 2018 that happened after the 18.3 database lockdown. Inside the pack you will find also the instructions text on how to install correctly the files in your game. Instructions, can be found also at the end of the post.

Make sure to visit our new "Online Database Editor" in which everyone can submit a change (edit a transfer) and the database is instantly updated. If I have missed any transfer in the above file so far, or can't be found in the player's tab, feel free to include it. Staff can be edited too. All transfers need to be immediate and as detailed as possible. In case I find more information by googling, I won't accept the change, but instead I will edit it personally with more information.

FMTU

Let's see what each file includes:

Updated Transfers :
1. Player/Manager/Staff transfers from all around the world from the very best leagues to the small ones. Also passed away players/staff are removed from database.
2. Contracts/Numbers/Height/Weight/Nationality changes.
3. Added favorite clubs, staffs etc.

General Changes :
1. Added new people who doesn't exist in the database - chairmen/players/managers/staff.
2. Affiliations between teams.
3. Corrected captains.
4. New stadiums.

Wonderkids :
1. New young players created ,who will become world class players in the future ( wonderkids ). 
2. In some cases adjusted CA/PA abilities of players under 21,that already exist in the game.

Current Ability / Potential Ability Changes :
1. Adjusted stats and current ability attributes.
2. Adjusted potential ability attributes.

Agents :

1. Agents created, with specific attributes and clients, to add more realism to the game.

Injuries : 

1. Injured players have their injuries removed.
2. New injuries to reflect reality.

주소 : https://www.fmscout.com/a-fm18-transfer-data-update-by-pr0-fmtu.html

http://www.mediafire.com/file/u0rsjpwcs1jp48s/FM18+Transfers+%26+Data+Update+Pack+3.1+%28by+pr0+%26+FMTU%29.zip

Rebel님 포함 34명이 추천

추천인 34

• Rebel

• 둥들짝

• 젓가락

• Yankee
  • MAMAMOO
    MAMAMOO
  • 최예원
    최예원

• 춤추는거머리
  • 띵낑끙면